Machine Learning in FledgeHR
In FledgeHR, as machine learning models gains a deeper understanding of the company and has absorbed all relevant information, machine learning will be able to enhance the following particular use cases:
- Measurement of human capital. Measure Human Capital (HC) Potential and Current HC value of an employee by quantifying human personality types based on statistical data collected through profiling of FledgeHR users and employment candidates.
- Match best candidates to jobs, based on candidate’s personality profile, competences developed through past carrier, and cultural profile of the candidate in comparison with job requirements.
- Drafting of educational activities according to the competence assessment. Between each competence level FledgeHR dedicates learning activities needed for advancement. Based on gap analyzes between job requirements and current employee competence level FledgeHR will suggest development activities.
- Management tips according to employee personality profile, which will help improve employee performance.
- Predict employee “good” and “bad” attrition rates.
- Help identify trends when it comes to engaging employees by understanding what it is that keeps them happy at the organization.
- Estimate employee availability during selected periods of time